We will be using the following checklist for all 2017 Panini Donruss Certified Cuts Football breaks: http://groupbreakchecklists.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2017certifiedcutsfootball-pdf.pdf
: Win the Non-Sports/Non-Affiliation spot + $50.00 break credit!
HOW TO ENTER
: Purchase at least 3 teams in this particular break (PYT4) to receive ONE spot in the randomizer for the Non-Sports/Non-Affiliation spot in this break (PYT4) only. (Maximum of 10 total spots, though, there could be fewer).
(If you purchase one team each in PYT1, PYT2 and PYT3, it will not
count as an entry)
HOW TO WIN
: At the start of the break, the host will randomize the names and the name on top will win the "Non-Sports/Non-Affiliation Spot" plus $50.00 of break credit to a future break on JaspysHobbyLand.com (Break credit to be paid out after the evening broadcast)
WHAT DOES THE "NON-SPORTS/NO-AFFILIATION SPOT" INCLUDE?
This spot includes the "Cinematic Cuts," "Historical Cuts" as well as other non-sports figures in other sets. This spot also includes any card/book pulled that does not indicate a pro or college football team. For example, the John Madden + Pat Summerall "Dual Cuts Booklet" does *not* indicate an affiliation with a pro team but rather has a NFL Shield instead. (This actually might be the only example of this). This spot also includes college coaches like Knute Rockne, Bear Bryant, et al. This includes most of the people on the "None" category in the GroupBreakchecklists.com list in the link above (excluding examples like Vince Lombardi who is listed under the Packers too; Lombardi will go to the Packers).
OUR COLLEGE/NON-PRO-UNIFORM RULES APPLY including the following update/revision
1. Any player depicted in their Non-Pro Uniform (i.e. Team USA, college, high school, all-star team, et al) will be delivered to the professional team stated on a checklist (in this case, GroupBreakChecklists.com (link at top)).
2. If no pro team is stated, then the player will go to the team he is currently on (if active), or the team he played for the longest according to Pro-Football-Reference.com (with Games, then Games Started as tie-breakers, then a randomizer if still tied) if no longer active.
For example, Jim Thorpe goes to the NY Giants, Vince Lombardi goes to the Packers, et al.
- 240 card set including: 100 base, 50 legends, 50 Rookies and 40 Rookie Cuts.
- Look for cuts from: Walter Payton, Johnny Unitas, Red Grange, Reggie White, Derrick Thomas, Pat Tillman, Jim Thorpe, Bear Bryant, Knute Rockne, Pop Warner, JFK, Thomas Jefferson, John Wayne, Lucille Ball and many more!
- Look for dual booklet cuts from: Pat Summerall & John Madden, Curly Lambeau & Vince Lombardi, Tom Landry & Tex Schramm, Art Rooney & Chuck Noll, Walter Payton & George Halas and many more!
- All Retired, Legendary, Historical, Cinematic, and Collegiate Cut Signatures will be #'d 99 or less! All Dual Cut Signature Booklets and Cut Signature Memorabilia Booklets will be one-of-ones!
- Each case will contain at least 2 cut signatures from a combination of the Historical Cuts, Cinematic Cuts, Collegiate Cuts, Dual Cuts Booklets, Cut Memorabilia Booklet and Legendary Cuts signature sets.
- 4 Autographs Or Memorabilia Cards Per Box (At Least 2 Autographs)